Av. Prof. Mello Moraes, 1721 – Bloco D
Cidade Universitária – São Paulo, SP – 05008-030
Telefones: 55 11-3091-8248 firstname.lastname@example.org
The Department of Clinical Psychology is a research and career development center. The disciplines lectured and the research carried out at this department aim at the acquisition of a University degree and academic titles as well as offering the necessary means for professionals to develop investigative skills while providing individuals with the necessary qualification for professional practice.
There are five overall goals:
1. To promote the acquisition, research and production of knowledge, as well as extended services to the community.
2. To deliver, isolatedly or with the collaboration of other Departments, Undergraduate or Post-graduate disciplines.
3. To deliver, isolatedly or with the collaboration of other Departments, university extension courses.
4. To collaborate with disciplines of Undergraduate and Postgraduate programs in other units at University of São Paulo, offering disciplines, academic supervision or shared-academic supervision;
5. To run the “Durval Marcondes” Psychology School Clinic. The Clinic is connected to the Psychology Treatment Center at IP and collaborates with lectures, research and services to the community.